Finding a Job in The USA as a Non-Graduate
Finding a job is always difficult, especially if you don’t have a degree. But that needn’t always be the case. In the USA, for example, there are various interesting job opportunities for non-graduates.
Research has shown there’s a demand for office workers, factory staff, and workers in the health and technical fields; and the pay is generally very good: about $ 35,000 a year. You can even earn up to $ 50,000. Not a bad salary!
Obviously, life in America isn’t cheap, but as there are plenty of job opportunities, you can live quite comfortably. But what are these opportunities?
Job Opportunities for Non-Graduates in the USA
- Air Traffic Controller in the USA: a two-year diploma course is all that’s needed; plus the pay is excellent, with earnings of around $107,000 a year.
- Dental hygienist: you don’t need a degree to do this job in the USA; a specialist diploma course is a sufficient qualification and you can expect to earn about $65,000 a year.
- Detective in the USA: a fascinating occupation that has grown in popularity in recent years and can be very well paid. You don’t need a degree for this job in the USA, and average earnings are about 72,000 Euros per year.
- Website designer: You can earn $63,000 a year as a website designer in the USA, and you don’t need a degree, just a diploma.
- Casino manager: all you need is a high school diploma to become a casino manager as in Ocean’s Eleven; and the average pay in the USA is very good: about $70,000 a year.
- Nurse: although you need a degree in Italy to become a nurse, in the USA you only need a diploma. So once you’ve got through the entrance test and overcome a thousand other hurdles, you could be earning $64,000 a year.