What is Jobrapido?
Jobrapido is a search engine that helps you to find work. We analyse and group all the job offers online so that you can find a job that suits all your requirements.
In this way, we provide you with over 20 million opportunities each month to help you search for and find work. Use us just like you would use any other search engine (e.g. Google).
How to use Jobrapido in 4 steps
- Enter a profession or job title in the ‘What?’ field
- Enter a city, county or region in the ‘Where?’ field
- Search for the job offers that interest you from all those available
- Click on the offer to apply directly on the website where it was published
- Activate Job Alerts, i.e. our newsletter featuring all the job offers that match your profile. To make sure you don’t miss out on any job opportunities
If you were unable to find what you were looking for, check the MY SEARCHES field.
Our search engine features offers from countless different websites. Each of these has its own diverse application and selection process. When you apply for a job, check who published the offer. If you experience problems during the application process (e.g. uploading your CV or cover letter), please contact the website manager directly. Please be aware of and avoid fraudulent offers and attempted online scams. Jobrapido does not ask for money. Our aim is to help you find work. We do this free of charge!
How to select your country
Like all search engines, Jobrapido groups the offers on the basis of their country of publication. For job offers in the United Kingdom, make sure you’re on uk.jobrapido.com. If you wish to change the search country, you’ll find all 58 countries where Jobrapido is present at the bottom of the homepage.